Rainbow Magic Wall Hanging
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
We’ve never seen a more cheerful wall hanging.
Designed by Ashley Collett for her children’s line, Frolic, this beautifully handcrafted rainbow wall hanging is sure to brighten up any children’s space. This wall hanging is intricately crafted with carefully dyed raffia fibers and sweetgrass.
Hang alone as a statement piece or mix and match with other wall art for a textured and composed collection. Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These wall hangings were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda where raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of days in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 12” W x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
Use + Care
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning + Purpose
Ashley Collett has a love for creating lasting products that bring playfulness and joy. Her creative designs embody cozy, comfortable, and functional. Her children’s line, Frolic, is a charming collection that’s sure to put a smile on your face. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of several days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.